Comment on page
This Policy was last revised on, and effective as of June 1, 2019.
Generally. We collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include:
- Information you provide. You may use the Service without providing any personal information, but you must register and create a profile to participate in our official forums. We may collect and store personal information when you register for our Service or provide to us in some other manner, including your name, email address, user name and password. We may also collect any communications between you and Revolving Games, as well as any information you provide if you take part in any interactive features of the Service. Information that is part of your profile will be viewable to the public and to other members of the Service.
- Data collected through the use of the Service. After you set up your account, you may choose to provide additional information which may be shared through public profiles, such as your photograph or avatar, biographical content, and other information (collectively, "Profile Information"). You control how much personally identifying information you wish to provide in your public profile. We also collect information about how you use the Service and about your actions on the Service, including your Service usage and activities, gaming levels, interactions with others on the Service and user content you post to the Service, and other content ("User Content"). Please remember that Revolving Games may, but has no obligation to, monitor User Content posted by our members.
- Information we receive from third party sites. When you interact with our site through various social media, such as when you login through Facebook, Google + or another third party service, or share Revolving Games content on Facebook, Twitter or other sites, we may receive information from the social network including your profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. We may use your friends data to let you know what your friends are doing on our Service, and to let your friends know what you are doing on the Service. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network, and we will not post information about you on third party social media sites without your consent. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our website or Service.
- Address Book Information. With your permission, Revolving Games may access your contact list available on your mobile device or in your email accounts in order to locate your friends and contacts on the Service and to invite your friends and contacts to connect with our Service. When we invite your friends to join the Service, we will include your name and photo to let them know that you are the person extending the invitation. After sending these invitations, we may also send reminder emails to your invitees on your behalf. We will store these contacts for purposes of alerting you when your contacts join Revolving Games at a later time so that you may connect with them on the Service, and to suggest friends and connections to other members of Revolving Games. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide you the features and functionality of the Service, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to communicate with others on the Service or on social media or invite others to join the Service. We may combine information internally across different Service offerings or games to enhance your experience with our Service. For example, we may identify a friend you may know from one service to suggest that you engage with that friend on another service, and we may let your friends on one service know about your activities on another service. For example, we may send an email to your friends on [game] to let them know that you're active on [game], and we may include your profile picture in the email so that your friends recognize you. We may also use information about your activities on the Service to provide personalized content, including targeted content and advertising. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, account status, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). For more information about your communication preferences, see "Your Choices Regarding Your Information" below.
- 1.remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site.
- 2.provide custom, personalized content and information, including targeted content and advertising.
- 3.provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- 4.monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service.
- 5.diagnose or fix technology problems.
- 6.and otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the "Your Choices Regarding Your Information" section below.
We may also share your personal information with:
- 1.Third parties at your request. For example, you may have the option to share your activities on Revolving Games with your friends through email, text or on various social media sites;
- 2.Other brands owned or controlled by Revolving Games and other companies owned by or under common ownership as Revolving Games, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
- 3.Other parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you;
- 4.Third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytics services;
- 5.Other parties in connection with any company transaction, such as a merger, sale of all or a portion of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated and anonymous form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
Profile and Data Sharing Settings. You may change some of your data sharing preferences on your Settings page.
Push Notifications. We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
Marketing Communications. If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the "unsubscribe" button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, change or updates to features of the Service, or technical and security notices.
Online Advertising. We may permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other parties to collect information about your use of our website and apps over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Service as well as on other websites or apps. Typically, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely "opt out" of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser's or mobile device's technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org and/or the Network Advertising Initiative's online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). If you access our service on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings.
Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Please contact us at [email protected]. if you wish to delete your account permanently from our systems. Please be aware that we will not be able to delete any content you have shared with others or with social media sites.
Deleting or Anonymizing Your Content: If you are under 18 years of age, you may request that the User Content that you posted to the Service be deleted or anonymized such that your personal information will not be identifiable publicly on our Service by contacting us at [email protected]. While we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to delete or anonymize your User Content upon request, please be aware that due to the social nature of our Service, you may not be able to completely remove all of your personally identifiable User Content if, for example, that content has been stored, republished, or reposted by another user or a third party. We may also maintain your information in identifiable form for our internal use, even if your personal data is no longer visible to the public on our Service.
The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
The Services may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, social media sites, and our users may post links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.